Luxe European Goose Down Duvet Winter (Classic) Weight
$700 – $1,371 CAD
The Lausanne European Goose Down Duvet is our most luxurious model. The exquisite quality European goose down fill is considered some of the best in the world, featuring a well above average 800+ loft. This exceptional quality down offers an incomparable balance of weightlessness and warmth. This model features a soft and silky German-made 100% cotton satin shell, the quality of which makes the down fill feel as though it's simply floating on top of you. A baffle box construction keeps the down evenly distributed throughout. This made-in-Canada duvet is finely crafted, sure to last you years to come with proper care. The Lausanne comes in a lovely Au Lit cotton storage bag. For those who want a 100% European down duvet, this is the one - inside and out.Show More
We recommend the Winter (Classic) weight for very cool sleepers or cold climates, and for those who like a little more puff. This duvet will keep you cozy warm all winter long.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified.
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.Show Less
- 800+ Loft Polish white goose down
- 360 Thread Count, Egyptian Cotton Satin, German shell
- Cotton shell features OEKO-TEX certification sew-in label
- Available in Winter (Classic) and 4-Season (Light) Weight
- Baffle Box Construction. Baffle boxes measure ~15"x15".
- Downmark Certified
- 10 Year Guarantee*
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- Made in Canada
- Includes Au Lit cotton storage bag
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job