Our Canadian workroom stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of our down-filled duvets and is always happy to assess any reports of potential flaw or defect within 10 years of purchase. Please note that any duvet to be returned-for-review under the guarantee must meet the following requirements:
- The duvet must have been properly in use inside of a clean duvet cover at all times
- The duvet must not have been washed at home
- The duvet must be confirmed not to have been repeatedly laid/sat on top of
- The duvet must be confirmed not to have been damaged by a pet
- The duvet must be confirmed not to have been damaged by excessive force or tugging
- The duvet must be returned to us dry-cleaned with dry-cleaning tags left on. For hygiene reasons, our workroom will not accept items back for review if they have not been dry-cleaned prior to return.
Once a duvet is confirmed to meet the above requirements and accepted back for review, it will be returned to our workroom for assessment. This process can take 2-3 weeks on average. The duvet will be repaired and/or replaced at our workroom's discretion in the event our workroom is able to identify a flaw or defect in craftsmanship. Please note that duvets may be ineligible for repair or replacement in the event mishandling is detected.