Goose Down Pillow Soft Support
$183 – $266 CAD
A good night’s sleep begins with a good quality pillow, which is crucial for keeping your body well aligned and contributing to a comfortable, restful sleep. Our Au Lit Soft Support Goose Down Pillow is filled with goose down in a high quality 100% cotton shell. Made here in Canada, this model provides soft support, and is perfect for someone seeking a super soft & squishy pillow that offers very little support. Less down fill means a flatter pillow for those who don't like the height. As with all quality down products, this pillow will soften even more over time.Show More
While we believe the most important factor in selecting the right pillow for you is personal preference, conventional wisdom suggests that a super soft pillow is better for stomach sleepers.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified. **Protect your investment: a pillow protector is a must for keeping your pillow in top shape and protecting against dust-mites!
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
Need help? Reach our experts at 1-800-363-6080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgShow Less
- Ultra-Soft Support
- 575+ Loft White goose down
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton shell
- Cotton shell features OEKO-TEX certification sew-in label
- Downmark Certified
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- We strongly recommend using a pillow protector to guard against dust mites and prolong the lifespan of your pillow.
- An Ultra Fresh treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria, and fungi that could cause odours.
- Made in Ottawa
- With proper use of a pillow protector, your pillow will need to be washed rarely if ever. However, if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job.