Goose Down Pillow Ultra-Firm Support
$299 – $398 CAD
A good night’s sleep begins with a good quality pillow, which is crucial for keeping your body well aligned and contributing to a comfortable, restful sleep. Our Au Lit Ultra Firm Support Goose Down Pillow is filled with goose down in a high quality 100% cotton shell. Made here in Canada, this model provides ultra firm support, and is perfect for someone seeking just about the firmest goose down pillow you can get your hands on. The most ounces of down fill means a thick, supportive pillow balanced with the soft feel of pure down. As with all quality down products, this pillow will soften over time, but will keep its shape for quite some time.Show More
While we believe the most important factor in selecting the right pillow for you is personal preference, conventional wisdom suggests that a super firm pillow is better for side sleepers.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified. **Protect your investment: a pillow protector is a must for keeping your pillow in top shape and protecting against dust-mites!
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
Need help? Reach our experts at 1-800-363-6080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgShow Less
- Ultra firm support
- 650 Loft White goose down
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Satin shell
- Cotton shell features OEKO-TEX certification sew-in label
- Downmark Certified
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- We strongly recommend using a pillow protector to guard against dust mites and prolong the lifespan of your pillow.
- An Ultra Fresh treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi that could cause odours.
- Made in Canada
- With proper use of a pillow protector, your pillow will need to be washed rarely if ever. However, if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job.