Jasper Micro-Fibre Duvet
$194 – $345 CAD
The Jasper duvet is made using the best quality Suprelle micro-fibre technology. This innovative synthetic fill is made in and imported from France and is so lightweight it creates a down-like feel. Suprelle Micro Fibre is the most luxury down synthetic in the world, 8 times shorter and 6 times finer than standard fibres. It creates a filling that is fluffier, softer and rebounds better than ever before. We then combine it with a 400 thread count cotton satin shell to create the closest thing to a real down duvet.
- Ultra-light Suprelle micro-fibre fill from France that replicates the quality of down
- The Jasper is considered a mid-weight or 4-season duvet
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Sateen shell
- Cotton shell features OEKO-TEX certification sew-in label
- Baffle boxes measure ~12"x12"
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- Made in Canada
- Guaranteed for 12 months
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in filled products to do the job.
- Do not wash at home, as this can cause the fibres to lump and matte
- To see the sizes and weights of all our duvets, visit our Size Chart. To learn more about buying pillows and duvets Down Products 101 page and our Handbook. If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.