The Granville 4-Season Goose Down Duvet
$429 – $869 CAD
The Granville Duvet is an excellent quality duvet created exclusively for our collaboration with Once a Tree Furniture in Vancouver. The high quality goose down fill is an approximate 650 loft, an above average fill power that offers a lovely balance of lightness and warmth. This model has the most ounces of fill per weight/warmth level, which lends itself to a bit more puff comparatively and the slightest bit more physical weight, while the 100% cotton shell ensures breathability and prevents dreaded shifting or pooling within the duvet cover. A baffle box construction keeps the down evenly distributed throughout. This made-in-Canada duvet is finely crafted, sure to last you years to come with proper care. Available exclusively through Once a Tree Furniture in Vancouver.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified.
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.Show Less
- 650+ Loft White goose down
- 400 Thread Count Cotton Satin shell
- Baffle Box Construction
- Downmark Certified
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- An Ultra Frech treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi that could cause odours.
- Made in Canada
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job