Feather-Alternative Sleep Pad (The "No-Feather" Featherbed)
$335 – $520 CAD
Sleeping on a featherbed is truly like sleeping on a cloud...except for the pesky, painful feathers than can poke through while you sleep. To solve that problem we've sourced this amazing, made-in-Canada "No-Feather Featherbed."Show More
The Tempra-Balance sleep pad is filled with a natural cellulosic fibre derived from beechwood trees and creates an extraordinary temperature-regulating fill with wonderful warmth and strong clinging fibres that hold together consistently, just like a traditional featherbed. This natural fibre promotes airflow for the ideal sleep temperature without losing its shape.
The breathable 200 thread count shell is quilted for extra comfort and is specially woven to allow air to effortlessly circulate, wicking away moisture while temperature regulating as you sleep. Beautifully finished with reinforced double-stitching and piped edging, this mattress topper features a baffle box design with Duvet Lock technology to ensure warmth is maintained evenly and cold/flat spots eliminated.
This wonderful sleep pad is made in Canada and will enhance your sleep experience on any mattress, including a pillow-top or inferior quality mattress such as a Hide-A-Bed. The pad sits directly on top of the mattress and is to be properly covered by a mattress protector and fitted sheet.Show Less
- Sleep Pad is Made In Canada
- TempraBalance temperature regulating PCM fibre fill
- O5 Treated (*the fibres are opened and blended, simulating the loft and comfort of natural-fill products. The O5 process also enhances resilience, lifespan, and contributes to hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial, and anti-microbial properties
- 200 Thread Count 100% Cotton Shell made in Asia
- Reinforced double-stitched and piped edges
- 15" x 20" Baffle Box Construction with 1.5" Baffle with Duvet Lock technology
- All of our down and feather products are guaranteed hypo-allergenic