Au Lit Essential Goose Down Duvet 4-Season (Light) Weight
$402 – $832 CAD
"The duvet is absolutely scrumptious. And the Lavato duvet cover—such a wonderful texture and colour. It is like sleeping under a puffy white cloud!” - MicheleShow More
The Au Lit Essential Duvet is an excellent-quality duvet at a great price - a true essential. The high quality goose down fill is an approximate 650 loft, an above-average fill power that offers a lovely balance of lightness and warmth. This model has the most ounces of fill per weight/warmth level, which lends itself to a bit more puff comparatively and the slightest bit more physical weight, while the 100% cotton shell ensures breathability and prevents dreaded shifting or pooling within the duvet cover. A baffle box construction keeps the down evenly distributed throughout. This made-in-Canada duvet is finely crafted, sure to last you years to come with proper care.
We offer four weights/warmth levels to accommodate all types of sleepers. The 4-Season (Light) weight is perfect for all seasons. It will keep you warm in the cooler months, but not too hot in the summer months.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified.
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.Show Less
- 650 loft white goose down
- 400 thread count cotton satin shell
- Baffle box construction. Baffle boxes measure ~12" x 12".
- Available in Winter (Classic), 4-Season (Light), Summer (Ultra Light Weight), and Super Thin (Hot Sleeper).
- Downmark certified
- 10 Year Guarantee*
- Guaranteed hypoallergenic
- An Ultra Frech treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi that could cause odours
- Made in Canada
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever. However, if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job.