Au Lit Essential Goose Down Duvet 4-Season (Light) Weight
"The duvet is absolutely scrumptious. And the Lavato duvet cover—such a wonderful texture and colour. It is like sleeping under a puffy white cloud!” - Michele
The Au Lit Essential Duvet is an excellent quality duvet at a great price - a true essential. The high quality goose down fill is an approximate 650 loft, an above average fill power that offers a lovely balance of lightness and warmth. This model has the most ounces of fill per weight/warmth level, which lends itself to a bit more puff comparatively and the slightest bit more physical weight, while the 100% cotton shell ensures breathability and prevents dreaded shifting or pooling within the duvet cover. A baffle box construction keeps the down evenly distributed throughout. This made-in-Canada duvet is finely crafted, sure to last you years to come with proper care.
We offer three weights/warmth levels to accommodate all types of sleepers. The 4-Season (Light) weight is perfect for all seasons. It will keep you warm in the cooler months, but not overheat in the summer months.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified.
- 550-650 Loft White goose down
- 400 Thread Count Cotton Satin shell
- Baffle Box Construction. Baffle boxes measure ~12"x12".
- Available in Winter (Classic), 4-Season (Light), Summer (Ultra Light Weight), and Super Thin (Hot Sleeper).
- Downmark Certified
- 10 Year Guarantee*
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- An Ultra Fresh treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi that could cause odours.
- Made in Canada
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.
THE WORLD'S COZIESTSHOP NOW
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
THROWS & CUSHION
BERBER. BABY ALPACA. CASHMERE. FAUX FUR...SHOP THE FALL COLLECTION
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
The Legacy Video
For our new location at Tycos & Caledonia.Apply Now
New to sale
Proudly produced in California using buttery soft cotton jersey and silky satin.Shop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals