St. Geneve Ziegler Goose Down Duvet
$1,089 – $2,112 CAD
The Ziegler European Goose Down Duvet is an exceptional quality all-down duvet from St. Geneve. It's very similar to our Lausanne European Goose Down Duvet, but due to the construction tends to lay the slightest bit flatter and can accommodate down fill being added to the duvet down the line. Like the Lausanne, this model features an exceptional quality high loft European goose down fill in a soft and silky German-made 100% cotton satin shell, resulting in a wonderfully light & airy duvet that's still amply warm. A baffle box construction keeps the down evenly distributed throughout. This made-in-Canada duvet is finely crafted, sure to last you years to come with proper care. The Ziegler comes in a beautiful St. Geneve cotton storage bag.Show More
We typically recommend the Winter (Classic) weight for cooler sleepers or chillier climates, and the 4-Season (Lightweight) for warmer sleepers. Because the down fill is of exceptional quality, the 4-Season model will not offer as much puff as the Winter weight - it will lay a bit flatter for a sleeker, more modern presentation - but still offers ample warmth all year-round.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified.
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.Show Less
- 850+ Loft Polish white goose down
- 380 Thread Count, Egyptian Cotton Satin, German shell
- Available in 4-Season (Light) and Winter (Classic) Weight
- Baffle Box Construction
- Downmark Certified
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- Made in Canada by St-Geneve
- Includes St-Geneve cotton storage bag
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job