Jasper Micro-Fibre Duvet
King (104" x 90")
The Jasper duvet is made using the best quality Suprelle micro-fibre technology. This innovative synthetic fill is made in and imported from Germany and is so lightweight it creates a down-like feel. Suprelle Micro Fibre is the most luxury down synthetic in the world, 8 times shorter and 6 times finer than standard fibres. It creates a filling that is fluffier, softer and rebounds better than ever before. We then combine it with a 400 thread count cotton satin shell to create the closest thing to a real down duvet.
- Ultra-light Suprelle micro-fibre fill from Germany that replicates the quality of down
- The Jasper is considered a mid-weight or 4-season duvet
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Sateen shell
- Baffle boxes measure ~12"x12"
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- Made in Canada
- Guaranteed for 12 months
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in filled products to do the job.
- Do not wash at home, as this can cause the fibres to lump and matte
- To see the sizes and weights of all our duvets, visit our Size Chart. To learn more about buying pillows and duvets Down Products 101 page and our Handbook. If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
THE WORLD'S COZIESTSHOP NOW
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
THROWS & CUSHION
BERBER. BABY ALPACA. CASHMERE. FAUX FUR...SHOP THE FALL COLLECTION
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
The Legacy Video
The Fall ThrowsShop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals