Au lit fine linens x
Jasper Micro-Fiber Duvet
The Jasper duvet is made using the best quality micro-fiber technology. This innovative synthetic fill is made in and imported from Germany and is so lightweight it creates a down-like feel. We then combine it with a 400 thread count cotton satin shell to create the closest thing to a real down duvet.
- Ultra-light micro-fiber fill from Germany that replicates the quality of down
- The Jasper is considered a mid-weight or 4-season duvet
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Sateen shell
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- Made in Canada
- Guaranteed for 12 months
- With proper use of a duvet cover, your duvet will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in filled products to do the job. *Do not wash at home, as this can cause the fibres to lump and matte
- To see the sizes and weights of all our duvets, visit our Size Chart. To learn more about buying pillows and duvets Down Products 101 page and our Handbook. If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.
FALL 2020Explore New Arrivals
WE CHANGE THE WAY YOU SLEEPShop All Bedding
MADE IN CANADA BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE
PILLOWS & DUVETSShop Pillows & Duvets
BABY ALPACA THROWS
COZY, AUTUMNALSHOP THE FALL THROWS
100% Belgian Flax, made in Canada.
Casual, livable luxuryShop Relaxed Linen All Year Round
100% COTTON MATELASSÉShop Blankets & Coverlets
100% COTTON PERCALE
Crisp & CoolShop Crisp Cotton
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
The Legacy Video
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals