$62 – $324 CAD
Our Chambray percale is a 220 Thread Count, made from the finest quality long-staple US cotton and woven in Portugal. It is crisp and long-lasting, much like your favourite, well-worn cotton button-down shirt. Because of the superior quality of the cotton and weave, it will soften over time, but never lose their crispness. The beauty of this collection is that the duvet cover is reversible, and the flat sheet and pillow cases come in two colour contrasting combinations, giving you more flexibility when designing your bed.Show More
"Just wanted to say how much I love my newest set of chambray sheets. This is probably my third or fourth set. I love that these pillowcases have the enclosure on the end. And the sheets seem to have a little bit more texture which feels really nice. There is nothing more luxurious than climbing into a freshly made bed. Although I'm not telling you anything you don't already know on this front." - Roy S., TorontoShow Less
- 100% long-staple cotton
- 220 Thread Count
- Available in Chambray Grey and Charcoal
- Duvet covers are reversible Charcoal/Grey and have a side zipper closure
- Pillow cases are reversible Charcoal/Grey
- Flat sheets are Grey with Charcoal header
- Bedskirts are made-to-order for the perfect fit. Once your order is placed, one of our experts will reach out to confirm the details of your skirt and ETA. Bedskirts with drop measurements over 16" will be subject to an additional fabric fee.
- Shams and cushion covers have 1" flange.
- Our Chambray Grey and Charcoal fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified
- Woven in Portugal
- Made in Canada & Portugal
- Click here for care instructions.