Silky 600 Thread Count Cotton Sateen Grey
Duvet Cover / Queen
Our 600 thread count cotton satin (or 'Sateen') is ultra silky to the touch and due to its unique weave, is much finer than Percale. Although cotton satin sheets do eventually lose their sheen after several washes, they will soften over time and start to feel like marshmallows. Our 600 thread count cotton satin is made from the finest quality Egyptian cotton, woven in Italy and finished with a classic embroidery stitch.
- 100% Egyptian cotton
- 600 Thread Count
- Available in Dune, Silver, and Taupe
- Duvet covers are piped and have a side zipper closure
- Shams have 1" or 2" flange
- Bedskirts are made-to-order for the perfect fit. Once your order is placed, one of our experts will reach out to confirm the details of your skirt and ETA.
- Our 600 Thread Count Sateen fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified
- Fabric woven in Italy
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions.
- TIP: Always wash cotton sateens on cold water first to set the fibres.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order, you can reach one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
THE WORLD'S COZIESTSHOP NOW
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
THROWS & CUSHION
BERBER. BABY ALPACA. CASHMERE. FAUX FUR...SHOP THE FALL COLLECTION
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
The Legacy Video
The Fall ThrowsShop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals