Basic 200 Thread Count Percale
$53 – $380 CAD
Don't be fooled! A lower thread count does not mean a lower quality sheet. When it comes to cotton bedding, the most important factors are the origin of the cotton and the quality of the weave. If both of those factors are first-rate, then thread count will simply determine the feel of the sheet, which is strictly personal preference.Show More
Our 200 thread count percale is ultra cool & crisp - think your favourite, well worn cotton button-down shirt. Made of 100% long-staple cotton that's expertly woven in Portugal, the final pieces are made here in Canada, resulting in exceptional quality sheeting built to stand the test of time. While all quality cotton sheeting will only soften over time and with washes, this bestselling percale will never lose its trademark crispness. Purchase separates to suit your needs or go for the full bundled sheet set (1x flat sheet, 1x fitted sheet, 1x pair pillowcases) in an exclusive 100% cotton storage bag.Show Less
- 100% long-staple cotton
- 200 Thread Count
- Available in Ballet, Black, Classic Navy, Flax, Fog Blue, Glacier Grey, Mineral, Pebble, and Smoke
- Duvet covers have a side zipper closure.
- Pillow Cases feature an envelope-style closure.
- Shams have a 1" flange and side envelope-style closure
- Bundled Sheet Sets include 1x flat sheet, 1x fitted sheet, and 1x pair pillowcases
- Bedskirts are made-to-order for the perfect fit. Once your order is placed, one of our experts will reach out to confirm the details of your skirt and ETA. Bedskirts with drop measurements over 16" will be subject to an additional fabric fee.
- Our 200 Thread Count Percale fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Fabric woven in Portugal.
- Made in Canada.
- Click here for care instructions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Jumbo King Fitted Sheets (suitable for 13”-16” deep King mattresses) in this collection are seamed at the top, meaning there is a discreet seam running across the top of the sheet which connects two pieces of fabric. This is necessary to allow us to create a King-sized sheet with an appropriate pocket depth for deeper mattresses.