Jasper Micro-Fibre Pillow
The Jasper pillow is made using the best quality Suprelle micro-fibre technology. This innovative synthetic fill is made in and imported from Germany and is so lightweight it creates a down-like feel. Suprelle Micro Fibre is the most luxury down synthetic in the world, 8 times shorter and 6 times finer than standard fibres. It creates a filling that is fluffier, softer and rebounds better than ever before.
We then combine it with a 400 thread count cotton satin shell to create the closest thing to a real down pillow.
- Ultra-light micro-fibre fill from Germany that replicates the quality of down
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Sateen shell
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- Made in Canada
- Guaranteed for 12 months
- With proper use of a pillow protector, your pillow will need to be washed rarely if ever, however if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in filled products to do the job.
- Do not wash the pillow at home, as this may cause the fibres to clump and matte
USE & CARE
We recommend pillow protectors for all your pillows. They're essential for protecting against dust-mites and helping to keep your pillows in good condition over time. Should your pillow be in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer.
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
THE WORLD'S COZIESTSHOP NOW
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
THROWS & CUSHION
BERBER. BABY ALPACA. CASHMERE. FAUX FUR...SHOP THE FALL COLLECTION
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
The Legacy Video
For our new location at Tycos & Caledonia.Apply Now
New to sale
Proudly produced in California using buttery soft cotton jersey and silky satin.Shop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals