Goose Down Pillow Medium Support
$222 – $308 CAD
"Would like to give your company a grateful thank you for the amazing pillows I purchased. I have not slept this well in years and I attribute that all to the high-quality down pillows you provided." - Daymon, NepeanShow More
A good night’s sleep begins with a good quality pillow, which is crucial for keeping your body well aligned and contributing to a comfortable, restful sleep. Our Au Lit Medium Goose Down Pillow is filled with goose down in a high quality 100% cotton shell. Made here in Canada, this bestselling model provides medium support, and is the perfect place to start if you're buying a down pillow for the first time. We call this pillow our "Goldilocks" pillow - not too firm, not too soft, just right there in the middle. Please note, as with all quality down products, this pillow will soften over time.
While we believe the most important factor in selecting the right pillow for you is personal preference, conventional wisdom suggests that a medium firmness pillow is better for back sleepers.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified. **Protect your investment: a pillow protector is a must for keeping your pillow in top shape and protecting against dust-mites!
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
Need help? Reach our experts at 1-800-363-6080 or e-mail email@example.comShow Less
- Medium support
- 575+ Loft White goose down
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Sateen shell
- Cotton shell features OEKO-TEX certification sew-in label
- Downmark Certified
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- We strongly recommend using a pillow protector to guard against dust mites and prolong the lifespan of your pillow.
- An Ultra Frech treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi that could cause odours.
- Made in Canada
- With proper use of a pillow protector, your pillow will need to be washed rarely if ever. However, if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job