Beautiful Beds: Man [friendly] Beds
The world of bedding is not gender specific; after all, we each lay our head down at night, regardless of our chromosomal make-up.
When thinking about bed design you may automatically conjure images of ruffles and frills and mountains of girly pillows, but we're here to change all that. So listen up, fellas - this one's for you: we're focusing on "man [friendly] beds" in this edition of Beautiful Beds.
1. The classic grid pattern and neutral colouring of our Thomas Grey collection make it a perfectly versatile option for ladies and gents alike.
2. No muss, no fuss - the pure simplicity of our contrasting cotton satin Duet Collection makes it a sultry, if simple, bedding option for all.
3. Our Milan Plaid just screams cabin (or cottage) living - the perfect place to rest after a long day of outdoors-ing.
4. Our Classic Neutral look features a simple texture on the coordinating duvet cover and accessories, complemented by a classic houndstooth pattern - not a ruffle or frill in sight.
5. Our Tailored Taupe look achieves visual interest by mixing texture and pattern, all while maintaining a neutral monochromatic colour scheme.
Tweet us @AuLitFineLinens with a snap of your gender-friendly bed!