Au Lit Fine Linens is seeking a competent and motivated self-starter interested in growing alongside an expanding eCommerce team. Experience, though definitely a plus, is not as important as passion in this instance; we are seeking someone who loves customer relations, is inspired by the opportunity to improve and elevate relationships, thrives off of creative thinking, is extremely interested in the eCommerce sector, has a love of home decor, is eager to learn, and cares deeply about quality. Our ideal candidate is confident, well-spoken, congenial, an excellent communicator (verbal & written), a team-player, able to multi-task (we each wear a lot of hats on this team!), has a keen eye for detail, and is motivated by growth. Internship is a paid opportunity.
This entry level position is best described as a blend of eCommerce customer relations and administrative duties with huge potential for growth. Daily tasks will include:
- answering client questions and addressing client concerns via e-mail and phone
- managing the returns process from start to finish
- preparing swatch packets for clients & designers
- fostering client relationships with enhanced customer experience initiatives (and working to brainstorm/implement said initiatives)
- working within Shopify to enter/update details pertinent to customer orders
- working within Shopify to create new products & collections (*creative and/or marketing writing a huge plus for preparing product copy)
- working within Google Drive/Excel to input data pertinent to swatch requests, customer surveys, returns, etc.
- assisting the Online Coordinator with preparing customer shipments
- scanning media outlets for press placement and posting placements to our website
- assisting on photoshoots
Please include your resume alongside a cover letter that tells us a bit about yourself, what interests you in this position, what you consider your top strengths, and where you ideally would like to be career-wise in 5 years.
Email email@example.com to apply.