I don't know about you but the idea of going out for a romantic dinner on Valentine's Day sends me into a panic. Let's be real, trying to find a table on February 14th can be challenging. So what else can you do? We think hanging out in bed all evening is an inspired idea. Here are some fun things to do without leaving the comfort of your bedroom:
1. Dinner in bed. Why not? Who says breakfast is the only meal you can have in bed? Cook something special with your sweety or just skip dinner and go straight for some delicious cupcakes and wine under the duvet.
2. Netflix anyone? This one is a no-brainer. Who doesn't love watching movies or bingeing on your favourite shows in bed? (Don’t forget the popcorn.)
3. Play a board game or cards, but be sure to spice it up. (Strip Euchre or chess anyone?)
4. Listen to a podcast or an audiobook together. No, seriously. It doesn’t have to be The Notebook either. Amy Schumer’s The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo is good for a few laughs, or even sharing Harry Potter and a snuggle can be romantic. Podcasts and audiobooks are a fantastic way to enjoy your favourite books together.
5. Write a bucketlist. If your relationship is new, it’s a great way to get to know your significant other. And if you’ve been together awhile, maybe it’s time to get moving on that bucket list?
*For all of the above, you will need one set of great sheets, a cozy duvet, the perfect pillow and preferably a partner or a snuggly pet. Happy Valentine’s Day!