Chambray Grey and Charcoal
Cushion Cover / 18 x 18" / Charcoal
Our Chambray percale is a 220 Thread Count, made from the finest quality long-staple US cotton and woven in Portugal. It is crisp and long-lasting, much like your favourite, well-worn cotton button-down shirt. Because of the superior quality of the cotton and weave, it will soften over time, but never lose their crispness. The beauty of this collection is that the duvet cover is reversible, and the flat sheet and pillow cases come in two colour contrasting combinations, giving you more flexibility when designing your bed.
"Just wanted to say how much I love my newest set of chambray sheets. This is probably my third or fourth set. I love that these pillowcases have the enclosure on the end. And the sheets seem to have a little bit more texture which feels really nice. There is nothing more luxurious than climbing into a freshly made bed. Although I'm not telling you anything you don't already know on this front." - Roy S., Toronto
- 100% long-staple cotton
- 220 Thread Count
- Available in Chambray Grey and Charcoal
- Duvet covers are reversible and have a side zipper closure.
- Flat sheets and pillowcases are Grey with Charcoal header.
- Bedskirts are made-to-order for the perfect fit. Once your order is placed, one of our experts will reach out to confirm the details of your skirt and ETA.
- Shams and cushion covers have 1" flange.
- Our Chambray Grey and Charcoal fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified
- Woven in Portugal
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions.
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
THE WORLD'S COZIESTSHOP NOW
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
THROWS & CUSHION
BERBER. BABY ALPACA. CASHMERE. FAUX FUR...SHOP THE FALL COLLECTION
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
The Legacy Video
The Fall ThrowsShop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals