Silky 610 Thread Count Cotton Sateen White
$126 – $832 CAD
Our 610 thread count cotton satin (or 'Sateen') is fine and super silky - the lightest of all of our thread counts. This classic cotton satin features a smooth hand and trademark sheen, and while that sheen will naturally lessen with time, the sheeting itself will only soften up even more with use and washes. *Pro tip: set the fibres of your cotton satin sheets with a first wash in cold water.Show More
This collection is made of the world's finest long staple Cotton, woven in Italy and made here in Canada. With proper care, this high-quality sheeting will have you sleeping in luxury for years to come.
As always, we offer a range of pocket depths on our fitted sheets to accommodate mattresses up to 16" in depth. Simply provide your mattress depth and we'll take care of the rest.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order, you can reach one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.Show Less
- 100% long-staple cotton
- 610 Thread Count
- Choose from a Bourdon (plain) or Hemstitch finish in flat sheets, pillowcases, and shams (*Hemstitch finish is only available in Queen & King)
- Available in White
- Woven in Italy
- Duvet covers are piped and have a side zipper closure
- Shams feature a 2" flange
- Our 610 Thread Count Sateen fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified
- Fabric woven in Italy
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions.
- TIP: Always wash cotton sateen sheets on cold first to set the fibres.