Supreme 410 Thread Count Percale Grey
Pillow Cases (Pair) / Standard/Queen
Our bestselling 410 thread count percale has a fresh new face in classic, cool grey. This absolute crowd-pleaser balances a buttery soft feel & ultra smooth hand with a touch of that cool crispness we know and love of percale. If "soft, smooth & crisp" sounds like your bedding dream, this is the sheet for you.
This collection is made of 100% Egyptian cotton, expertly woven in Italy, and made here in Canada, resulting in an exceptional quality sheet with an impressive feel. As with all high-quality cotton sheeting, this collection will only soften with time and use, and last you years to come with proper care.
As always, we offer a range of pocket depths on our fitted sheets to accommodate mattresses up to 16" in depth. Simply provide your mattress depth and we'll take care of the rest.
*PLEASE NOTE: Twin, Double and Twin-XL bedding in this collection is custom order and final sale.
- 100% long-staple Egyptian Cotton
- 410 Thread Count
- Available in White, Milk, Cream, and Grey
- Duvet covers are piped and have a side zipper closure
- Shams feature a 1" or 2" flange
- Bedskirts are made-to-order for the perfect fit. Once your order is placed, one of our experts will reach out to confirm the details of your skirt and ETA.
- Our 410 Thread Count Percale fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified
- Fabric woven in Italy
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions.
We change the way you sleepSHOP ALL BEDDING
MEET XAVIER, NOW IN 5 COLOURSSHOP LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURES
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
The world's coziestSHOP NOW
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
The Legacy Video
For our new location at Tycos & Caledonia.Apply Now
New to sale
Proudly produced in California using buttery soft cotton jersey and silky satin.Shop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals