Basic 200 Thread Count Percale Sand
Fitted Sheet / Jumbo Twin (13" - 16" Mattress)
Don't be fooled! A lower thread count does not mean a lower quality sheet. When it comes to cotton bedding, the most important factors are the origin of the cotton and the quality of the weave. If both of those factors are first-rate, then thread count will simply determine the feel of the sheet, which is strictly personal preference.
Our 200 thread count percale is ultra cool & crisp - think your favourite, well worn cotton button-down shirt. Made of 100% long-staple cotton that's expertly woven in Portugal, the final pieces are made here in Canada, resulting in exceptional quality sheeting built to stand the test of time. While all quality cotton sheeting will only soften over time and with washes, this bestselling percale will never lose its trademark crispness.
- 100% long-staple cotton
- 200 Thread Count
- Available in Smoke, Mineral, Midnight, Sand, Black, Glacier, Pebble, Navy, and Blush
- Duvet covers have side zipper closure
- Shams feature a 0.5" flange and side envelope-style closure
- Pillow Cases have an envelope-style closure.
- Our 200 Thread Count Percale fabric is OEKO-TEX Certified.
- Fabric woven in Portugal
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions.
- PLEASE NOTE: Jumbo King Fitted Sheets (suitable for 13”-16” deep King mattresses) in this collection are seamed at the top, meaning there is a discreet seam running across the top of the sheet which connects two pieces of fabric. This is necessary to allow us to create a King-sized sheet with an appropriate pocket depth for deeper mattresses.
We change the way you sleepSHOP ALL BEDDING
MEET XAVIER, NOW IN 5 COLOURSSHOP LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURES
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
The world's coziestSHOP NOW
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
The Legacy Video
For our new location at Tycos & Caledonia.Apply Now
New to sale
Proudly produced in California using buttery soft cotton jersey and silky satin.Shop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals