Basic 200 Thread Count Percale Sand
Don't be fooled! A lower thread count does not mean a lower quality sheet. When it comes to cotton bedding, the most important factors are the origin of the cotton and the quality of the weave. If both of those factors are first-rate, then thread count will simply determine the feel of the sheet, which is strictly personal preference.
Our 200 thread count percale is ultra cool & crisp - think your favourite, well worn cotton button-down shirt. Made of 100% long-staple cotton that's expertly woven in Portugal, the final pieces are made here in Canada, resulting in exceptional quality sheeting built to stand the test of time. While all quality cotton sheeting will only soften over time and with washes, this bestselling percale will never lose its trademark crispness.
- Woven in Portugal
- Available in Smoke, Mineral, Midnight, Sand, and Blush
- Duvet covers have side zipper closure
- Pillow Cases are available in size Standard/Queen or King size and feature a flap at the open end for discreet tucking of the pillow
- Bundled Sheet Sets include 1x flat sheet, 1x fitted sheet, and 1x pair pillowcases
- Shams have 0.5" flange
- Tailored bedskirts are unlined and made-to-order with an approximate 2-3 week lead time
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions
- PLEASE NOTE: Jumbo King Fitted Sheets (suitable for 13”-16” deep King mattresses) in this collection are seamed at the top, meaning there is a discreet seam running across the top of the sheet which connects two pieces of fabric. This is necessary to allow us to create a King-sized sheet with an appropriate pocket depth for deeper mattresses.
A new take on theSHOP ALL BEDDING
PILLOWS & DUVETS
Made in Canada
The World's CoziestSHOP FLANNEL
100% Egyptian Cotton, Woven in Italy
LUXE COTTON SATEENSHOP COTTON SATEEN
100% Belgian Flax, made in Canada.
Casual, livable luxuryShop Relaxed Linen
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
The Legacy Video
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals