Down-Topped Hotel Featherbed
Sleeping on a featherbed is truly like sleeping on a cloud. It will enhance your sleeping experience on any mattress, including a pillow-top or on an inferior quality mattress such as a Hide-a-bed. The featherbed sits on top of the mattress, beneath the mattress pad and fitted sheet. It not only offers the ultimate comfort, but also gives a puffier, more sumptuous look to your bed. While our featherbeds are comfy as a cloud, please note that they do require maintenance! Featherbeds should be shaken out daily for best results. If you are looking for something to add atop your mattress and forget it, a featherbed may not be for you.
- 10% Down Topper/ 90% Feather
- 100% White Cotton Twill, 260 Thread Count shell
- Baffle box construction
- OEKO-TEX Certified
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Canada by DaniaDown & Northern Feather
- Occasional shedding of feathers is normal for a feather-filled product of this nature
- To care for the featherbed, ensure it is properly covered by a mattress protector. Fluff the featherbed at least each time you change your bedding to ensure the fill stays evenly distributed, and rotate the featherbed once or twice a month for longevity. For best results fluff daily!
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.
100% Egyptian Cotton, Woven in Italy
LUXE COTTON SATEENEXPLORE ALL BEDDING UP TO 50% OFF
MADE IN CANADA
PILLOWS & DUVETSSHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS UP TO 25% OFF
100% Belgian Flax, made in Canada.
Casual, livable luxuryShop Relaxed Linen at 20% OFF
WE CHANGE THE WAY YOU SLEEP
SOFT & COZYShop All Flannel at 20% OFF
Lightweight CottonSHOP COVERLETS & BLANKETS AT 20% OFF
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear up to 50% OFF
Your Perfect Hibernation CompanionSHOP THROWS UP TO 50% OFF
The Legacy Video
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals