The Cachet Piqué is a very lightweight textured fabric woven in Portugal from long-staple US cotton. Perfect as heavier weight duvet cover.
- 100% long-staple US cotton
- Duvet covers are backed in Cotton Percale and feature a side zipper closure
- Bedskirts feature clean/straight paneling (no pleats) & open corners
- Currently available in White, Navy, Glacier and Slate
- Machine wash cool & line or hang dry to prevent excessive shrinkage
- Fabric woven in Portugal
- Made in Canada
- Click here for care instructions.
We change the way you sleepSHOP ALL BEDDING
MEET XAVIER, NOW IN 5 COLOURSSHOP LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURES
PILLOWS & DUVETS
MADE IN CANADASHOP PILLOWS & DUVETS
The world's coziestSHOP NOW
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF ALL-NATURALSHOP WASHED LINEN
A return to elegance.
100% EGYPTIAN COTTON, WOVEN IN ITALY.SHOP COTTON SATEEN
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
The Legacy Video
For our new location at Tycos & Caledonia.Apply Now
New to sale
Proudly produced in California using buttery soft cotton jersey and silky satin.Shop Now
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals