Sleeping on a featherbed is truly like sleeping on a cloud. It will enhance your sleeping experience on any mattress, including a pillow-top or on an inferior quality mattress such as a Hide-a-bed. The featherbed sits on top of the mattress, beneath the mattress pad and fitted sheet. It not only offers the ultimate comfort, but also gives a puffier, more sumptuous look to your bed.
- 10% Down Topper/ 90% Feather
- 100% White Cotton Twill, 200 Thread Count shell
- Baffle box construction, double stitched & piped edges
- OEKO-TEX Certified
- 3-year warranty
- Made in Canada by Northern Feather
- To care for the featherbed, ensure it is properly covered by a mattress protector. Fluff the featherbed when you change your bedding to ensure the fill stays evenly distributed, and rotate the featherbed once or twice a month for longevity.
If you wish to ask questions or discuss your order call one of our sales experts at 1-800-363-6080.
WE CHANGE THE WAY YOU SLEEPEXPLORE BEDDING
Pure Belgian Flax, made in Belgium.
100% LINENShop New Arrivals
MADE IN CANADA BY PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE
PILLOWS & DUVETSShop Pillows & Duvets
Stay warm all winter.
BLANKETS & COVERLETS
100% All Natural Fabrics.Shop Blankets & Coverlets
100% Belgian Flax.
Casual, livable luxuryShop Relaxed Linen
100% COTTON SATEEN
Silky & FineShop Luxe Cotton Sateen
Designed for lounging & sleepingShop Sleepwear
CLEARANCESHOP DEEPER DISCOUNTED COLLECTIONS
The Legacy Video
© 2018 Au Lit Fine Linens. All Rights Reserved.
New ArrivalsShop New Arrivals