Goose Down Pillow Mid-Soft Support
$202 – $286 CAD
A good night’s sleep begins with a good quality pillow, which is crucial for keeping your body well aligned and contributing to a comfortable, restful sleep. Our Au Lit Mid-Soft (Medium) Support Goose Down Pillow is filled with goose down in a high quality 100% cotton shell. Made here in Canada, this model provides medium-soft support, and is perfect for someone seeking a soft, squishy pillow that still offers some support. This pillow is wonderfully malleable right out of the package without being too flat. Please note, as with all quality down products, this pillow will soften even more over time. Comparatively, the firmness of this pillow falls somewhere between the support of our Medium Support and Soft Support pillows.Show More
While we believe the most important factor in selecting the right pillow for you is personal preference, conventional wisdom suggests that a mid-soft pillow is better for stomach & back sleepers.
Our goose down goes through a rigorous cleaning process and is guaranteed hypoallergenic. You can also sleep easy knowing that our goose down is ethically sourced and Downmark certified. **Protect your investment: a pillow protector is a must for keeping your pillow in top shape and protecting against dust-mites!
*100% of the down and feather used in our products come as a by-product of the meat industry. There is no live plucked down used by any member of the Canadian Down and Feather Association.
Need help? Reach our experts at 1-800-363-6080 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.orgShow Less
- 575+ Loft White goose down
- Silky 400 Thread Count Cotton Sateen shell
- Cotton shell features OEKO-TEX certification sew-in label
- Downmark Certified
- Guaranteed hypo-allergenic
- We strongly recommend using a pillow protector to guard against dust mites and prolong the lifespan of your pillow.
- An Ultra Frech treatment is applied to the down during the washing process to inhibit the growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungi that could cause odours.
- Made in Canada
- With proper use of a pillow protector, your pillow will need to be washed rarely if ever. However, if you feel it's in need of a wash, we recommend seeking out a professional launderer who specializes in down products to do the job.